All Saints is Closed / Disestablished

All Saints Anglican Church has been ministering to the people of View Royal for over sixty-years.

In 1955 All Saints parish was built and on February 27, 1955 All Saints was dedicated. Soon after the church hall was constructed, many say it was still one of the larger and most attractive church halls anywhere in the area.

In February 2005 All Saints celebrated its first parish anniversary of fifty years as a church building.

Since All Saint's dedication, there has been twelve Rector's. In most recent times, Rev. John Orman was Rector from January 1 2001 until August 2007 and the Rev. D. Scott McLeod was appointed on September 1 2007 until June 30 2010.

On June 30 2010, All Saints Anglican Church was closed / disestablished by Bishop James Cowan of the Anglican Diocese of British Columbia.

----------------------------------------

We are now worshipping the Hub Parish of St. Peter's and St. Paul's, 1379 Esquimalt Road, Esquimalt. 

Ph. 250 386-6833 - Please join us there for a 10:30 am Sunday morning service.

-----------------------------------------

If you have any questions or need to get in touch with us:

Please contact the Synod Office at:

The Anglican Diocese of BC, 900 Vancouver Street, Victoria, BC, Canada V8V 3V7

Phone: 250.386.7781 | Email: synod@bc.anglican.ca